Etched in Stone

Thursday

First words...Vomit

What is your rally cry? If there is one thing I love about technology it is how high tech my notebooks have become. Finally, a notebook that bends and lasts. And a pen that writes just right. A computer might have just tried to autocorrect my words. All this technology and all I want is a good pen and a little warmth. A fire is just fine. It's crazy, my clothes now are worth more than some families farms were for generations, even just a hundred years ago. Or so it seems. My Under Armor killed the Baratheons. Remember, behind every "game of thrones" there was probably a protest group somewhere. Hayabusa (my wolf-dog) is trying to pretend he isn't curious as shit as to what I'm doing. He keeps staring at me, and then as soon as I look up, he looks away. If only he could whistle nonchalantly. If there is one thing I know, is that even though nations have risen and fallen, there has been a constant. An Oz behind the scenes that has been stand strong for generations. But it's okay... At least at the end of the day... Well shit... At the end of the day, we don't even have the end of the day anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment